We have three very sexy and amusing L Word inspired stories series here.
My version of Season 7 begins with my new book, “Touch Tones”. Delighted to say that as of September 2015 these stories have had 56,000 reads!
1. After Midnight bit.ly/betteporter
This story picks up after Chapter 33. “Malibu” in the WeHo series. After Midnight begins as the couple continue their beach weekend and begin to plan and envision their life together post engagement. Tina senses trouble ahead as the film, Les Girls, begins production and Jenny’s vindictive and unpredictable nature lurks. “Malibu” is here: http://wp.me/s4AUvc-malibu
2. The Handler bit.ly/thelwordseason7
The couple host an impromptu cocktail party to announce their engagement to their close friends. The group thinks dark thoughts about Jenny and Tina and Bette have an epiphany.
3. The Ringer http://wp.me/p4AUvc-Hz
As the press conference nears Bette or Tina narrate the scenes and reveal their feelings as their public event and announcement approaches.
4. Kryptonite http://wp.me/p4AUvc-11t
Kit reveals insights into Bette’s childhood as she arrives at the soundstage for the three o’clock event. Alice arrives to cover the announcement for Alice in Lesbo Land and Claire is minding her and her clients, Bette and Tina. As the couple wait in the limousine they each have their own private, “Do I stay or do I go?” thoughts and anxieties the closer the time to go public with their private lives draws near.
5. The Kiss http://wp.me/p4AUvc-1EE
A great story that opens with a long scene of tension as Tina thinks and flashes back before their lips meet.
6. Meeting Maxine http://wp.me/p4AUvc-20O
Amplifies the story of where Maxine has been and Bette and Tina decide after discussing it – the coast clear for a weekend with Maxine.
7. Flexibility http://wp.me/p4AUvc-279
Bette and Maxine strike off on an adventure and their relationship begins. I had a great time writing their scenes in the desert. Very amusing to watch Bette “go native.”
8. Blood Moon Rising Tina arrives in Santa Fe to meet Bette’s long lost mother and a strange moon rises over the campfire in the desert as Mary Windhorse tells and old Indian legion. http://bit.ly/Tina_Moon
9. Radar Love – Bette frightens herself imagining growing up in WitSec and her mother finally tells her horrific story. bit.ly/BetteRadarLove.
10. Alice Surmises – Alice narrates this wry tale and gives her perspective and chances for Bette and Tina’s rekindled relationship. Bette has a surprise visitor while on the drive to work. http://bit.ly/AliceAmuses
11. Shanghaied Shane gets strange news, Tina runs into an old flame, and Bette astonishes Phyllis. http://bit.ly/Shanghaied
12. The New Mothers of Invention – Bette opens this story with a long windmill of thoughts and musings that was incredibly fun for me to write and imagine. Being in her head amuses me completely. Then, the story kicks off into a speedy sequence of events as Tina finds Bette in the hospital corridor and off they go into the humidity of a Dallas, Texas night. http://wp.me/p4AUvc-lB8
13. Countdown – Tina gets a shock and things get strange. All that and a great love scene. http://wp.me/p4AUvc-lD9
14. My Favorite Topping – Tina orders room service and Bette pays attention. http://bit.ly/FavoriteTopping
15. Blue Bayou – Finding herself unexpectedly a swamp tour with her mother, Bette has unsettling memories that lead her to examine her lifelong anger, and discover its damaging roots.http://bit.ly/LWordBlueBayou
16. Trust No One – Bette’s visit to Louisiana gets complicated when she meets the swamp tour boat captain, Savoy. http://bit.ly/Trustnone
17. The Good Sister – Back home in Los Angeles Bette gets irritate at LAX that Tina is not there to meet her, and consoles herself with a lovely fantasy. At home, Shane gives her a warning and later, Kit unloads. http://bit.ly/GoodSisterLWord
18. “My New Vodka” Kit leads off with humor and Bette encounters an old flame. http://bit.ly/MyNewVodka *Might be my new favorite at the moment.
19. “Secrets I Keep”
#TheLWord An anxious Tina opens the story and soon she’s painting a sensual picture of her recent past with her lovers before coming back to Bette. Garnering support for a career move she’s plotting Tina tries an interesting solution. http://bit.ly/KeepSecrets
20. “Analogous to What?” Bette and Joyce face off in a cooking competition and Tina asks for a favor. http://wp.me/p4AUvc-m9Q
21. “Bette Meets the Gypsy” I loved writing this story of Bette going to Hancock Park, thinking she’s meeting Tina about marriage plans, and having an incredible experience. http://bit.ly/BetteGypsyTale
22. “Whereabouts Unknown” Read the mystery that begins here and goes on for several great stories. http://bit.ly/WhereaboutsUnknown
23. “Hotel California” http://bit.ly/BetteHotelCalifornia Bette’s stuck in a nightmare.
24. “Ensnared in Guilt” Tina shows tremendous signs of strain, and Bette strikes back. http://bit.ly/ensnared
25. “My Last Nerve” This story was hard to write because I wanted to thread back through a lot of complexity to the mystery, as well as, show the emotional range of Bette and Tina, in a story that begins in one mood and ends in a completely different place. Additionally, I really worked hard on the scenes with the group of friends, and some of their lines and actions and thoughts are really quite funny. Please enjoy, “My Last Nerve”. http://bit.ly/LastNerve
The book just before Touch Tones, WeHo: Behind the Scenes, readers give Two Thumbs Up! WeHo begins with the story, “Ultrasounds of Lovers” and takes readers behind the scenes where we experience romantic vacations, inner thoughts, motivations and amusing dialogue between Bette Porter and Tina Kennard with humorous appearances and story lines that include Alice, Shane, Kit and Helena. We do not dwell on Jodie and Jenny. Just 8 months after launching WeHo: Behind the Scenes our reader stats show 25,000 readers from 24 different countries. We’re very, very excited with its success!
An entertaining espionage series WET WORK is hosted here, too. In it Bette is known as Agent Porter and Tina is known simply as, T. They have a blast and I’m enjoying so much writing them as sexy spies! The #LesbianSpy series, WET WORK, is very fast paced with adventures in exotic places that in the photo illustrated pages of their spy stories. This is a new series and has taken off with over 6,800 reads in 12 weeks. If you are a fan of The L Word I believe you will enjoy your visit here.
For more story synopsis please click on the WET WORK menu, but here’s a quick story list from the espionage series:
1. WET WORK: Killer Tracks http://wp.me/p4AUvc-iY
2. WET WORK: Target Down http://wp.me/p4AUvc-iV
3. WET WORK: Gold Coast http://wp.me/p4AUvc-iT
4. WET WORK: Killer’s Paradise http://wp.me/p4AUvc-ks
5. WET WORK: The Orchid Peddler http://wp.me/p4AUvc-nN
6. WET WORK: Tied Up http://wp.me/p4AUvc-rb
7. WET WORK: Burning Up! http://wp.me/p4AUvc-sI
8. WET WORK: The Deep End http://wp.me/p4AUvc-tF
9. WET WORK: Super Charged http://wp.me/p4AUvc-vZ
Agent Porter and T inject nanobots to defeat an Evil Maven.
10. WET WORK: Hit Squad http://wp.me/p4AUvc-y3
Command sends the Agents into Libya to investigate a political assassination.
11. The Queen of Sheba http://bit.ly/Sheba_horse
Strange bends in time begin when their contact in the Old Souk in Tripoli takes them the Royal Arabian stables to solve an unusual mystery.
12. Missing Women http://bit.ly/oasisJinni
The legions of the Jinnis and the disappearance of women from a village wrap the agents in a dangerous mission with ancient Jinnis and a battle at an oasis.
13. Black Sands http://bit.ly/13BlackSand
Transported through time by a crazy Jinni under the control of a madman the chapter, Black Sands, finds the agents in Middle Kingdom Egypt at the palace of the Queen of Sheba, and the final mystery is solved in a heroic battle.
The next round of wonderful stories about the agents begins with #14 Lipstick Jungle. Check under the menu heading on this page for “WET WORK”, the espionage series for updated links and more.
Story List for WeHo: Behind the Scenes that follows just under the timeline of the ON Air show is as follows:
1. Ultrasounds of Lovers http://wp.me/p4AUvc-5
2. Translations http://wp.me/p4AUvc-1X
3. I Remember Rivers http://wp.me/p4AUvc-20
4. Come Back To Me http://wp.me/p4AUvc-23
5. Red Water http://wp.me/p4AUvc-25
6. Milkyway http://wp.me/p4AUvc-29
7. Remembering Me http://wp.me/p4AUvc-2b
8. Canyons http://wp.me/p4AUvc-2f
9. Lightning Bugs http://wp.me/p4AUvc-2f
10. Interview with a Vampire http://wp.me/p4AUvc-2o
11. Not Another Word http://wp.me/p4AUvc-2s
12. The Fugue of White Noise http://wp.me/p4AUvc-2w
13 Tomb Raider http://wp.me/p4AUvc-2u
14. Gypsy Whistles http://wp.me/p4AUvc-2B
15. The Ant Farm http://wp.me/p4AUvc-2D
16. Sleeping Rough http://wp.me/p4AUvc-2G
17. Low Hanging Fruit http://wp.me/p4AUvc-2z
18. A Taste For Politics http://wp.me/p4AUvc-2M
19. Sanctuary http://wp.me/p4AUvc-2I
20. Tongue Tales http://wp.me/p4AUvc-39
21. A Date with Myself http://wp.me/p4AUvc-3G
22. The Thirteenth Floor http://wp.me/p4AUvc-3Z
23. The Pussy Club http://wp.me/p4AUvc-4x
24. The Fortune Teller http://wp.me/p4AUvc-5l
25. A Spell on You http://wp.me/p4AUvc-5U
26. Objects in Motion http://wp.me/p4AUvc-6L
27. A Cooking Lesson http://wp.me/p4AUvc-7w
28. A Drink with the Gypsy http://wp.me/p4AUvc-7W
29. 17 Reasons Why – Not! http://wp.me/p4AUvc-8V
30. The Weather Report http://wp.me/p4AUvc-bJ
31. Fit for Battle http://wp.me/p4AUvc-cc
32. The Lucky Ones http://wp.me/p4AUvc-dS
33. Coming Home http://wp.me/p4AUvc-hJ
34. Malibu http://wp.me/s4AUvc-malibu
After “Malibu” please join us for Season 7 in the story series, _Touch Tones_. Chapter One: After Midnight bit.ly/betteporter
#TheLWord, #Betteporter, #Tinakennard, #fanfiction,
The Orchid Peddler