Spell On You – Tina Kennard L Word

Woman_darkHood_Moon

Undisclosed Location – Bette

I lean against the rear of my car and stretch out my leg muscles before I run. About an eighth of a mile to the west along this jogging trail I will find Helena. Together we’ll run along this lonely canyon trail far away from the haunts of our friends, and I’ll be brought up to speed on her intel.

I see her ahead and we fall into stride.

”You’ll love this bit,” Helena says.

”I’ll be the judge, but I’m glad you’ve got something.”

Helena sends me a sly smile. ”Oh! I’ve got something alright. Tina’s been to a fortune teller.”

”You’re right. I love it.” We laugh together as we jog side by side.

”She’s not back yet, and no one knows.”

”Really? How’d you find out?”

”She thinks you and I hate each other. Said she needed to find a Gypsy in Hancock Park.”

”Incredible.”

”Right. And you know about her new vibrator, of course?”

”Wait, what do you mean, new? She’s gone back for more?”

Helena almost loses her footing on the trail, and nearly crashes into me. ”Good Lord, I’ve just heard about the one.”

”Just the one, then.  Okay, semi-old news, but still amusing.”

”She must be desperate. After shagging Henry, I would be.” Helena adds.

”She’s been known to get an itch.”

”You want the run down on the movie?”

”Okay, go for it.”

”Jenny’s movie is a go if they get Kate Arden to sign as the director.”

”Kate Arden? Don’t know her.”

”Indie director, kind of a hipster look going on. She’s dark headed and complexioned like you.”

”She’s black? Now, that’s surprising.”

”What? No, Italian, I think. But you’re not exactly black, Bette.” Helena looks at me like I must gaze into a different mirror. ”In fact, she’s probably darker than you. But what does that matter if she’s black, or not?”

”It would just surprise me, that’s all.” And as I say it, I realize it would make me incredibly jealous. ”So, what’d we know about Kate Arden?”

14 thoughts on “Spell On You – Tina Kennard L Word

1. Like

2. @LesFan azmama says
    May 16, 2014 at 12:33 am

The last two chapters have been brilliant. I love all the windings and machinations that are going on. Bette and Helena comrades-in-arms? Who’d a thunk it???

3. @LesFan brinny says
    May 16, 2014 at 12:23 am

You have the fastest quill on this site writing all these wonderful chapters. Tina would never guess Bette and Helena working together. C’mon love charm…work your magic.

4. Like

5. @LesFan kenji
    Submitted on 2014/05/16 at 7:01 am
    Keep them coming. Fantastic stories.

6. If Tina only knew Bette had met “someone” in Phyllis’s party …Tina should put her A game out,
    now that Bette have someone who tickle her fancy. … Oh the dreaded S04! .><.

7. Endeavoring to have Jodie appear only when necessary. I know she irritates my readers! Working behind the scenes to make it interesting and sexy. Stand by! Blackbird

8. Via LesFan tibettenation1

Submitted on 2014/07/26 at 11:19 pm

I would have love to see more Bette and Helena scenes they would be a dynamic duo lol, and will Tina and Bette get it together already argh these two with their I love you, I hate you relationship

Submitted on 2014/05/17 at 1:12 am

Good thing I came here today and read it. What I’ve got in my email is cut short?.
    Now Tina knew about Jodie, would she increase the love charm more?

10. Via LesFan slntrdr

Submitted on 2014/05/16 at 11:58 pm

“OUR daughter,” Bette, “OUR daughter,” not “MY daughter.’” ‘Course, that would make for some awkward additional explanation there in the Rose Garden before dinner.

Submitted on 2014/05/16 at 12:15 pm

oh, that was interesting!
    Gypsy did a love spell on them?
    I loved the scene with Bette and Helena running, she has a little gossip 😛 I have always liked the story where Bette and Helena were more like friends and not enemies (! especially did not lovers) 🙂
    Oh, Jodie’s the worst timing! so I waited for that kiss, I do not think it would have been a slap in the face over. I think that Tina saw Jodie, she will go out on a date with Kate Ardenn.
    I enjoy your writing so much, Blacbird. I like the way this story goes!
    I’m looking forward to the next chapter

12. Via LesFan mamadoc91

Submitted on 2014/05/16 at 6:20 am

Love the idea of a magical charm. Sounds like it is already working on Bette. Hoping Jodie is just a one-night stand! Thank you, again!

Submitted on 2014/05/16 at 3:00 am

That was a bouncing chapter! I love the run in the canyon with Bette and Helena and the sharing of secrets. The rose garden scene with Angelica was sweet but I wasn’t expecting Jodi there. That surprised me. The love potion events will be quite interesting and I can’t wait!
    My only complaint is that the chapter was too short!

Submitted on 2014/05/16 at 2:12 am

I for one like the photos. They help me reminisce about TLW and the hotness that is Bette and Tina